[At-Large] Reminder: IDN/UA session at IGF Berlin (11:30, 27 Nov 2019, Room: Estrel 1)

Satish Babu sb at inapp.com
Tue Nov 26 10:02:19 UTC 2019

Dear all

This is a reminder for the open community session on IDNs and Universal
Acceptance at IGF 2019 on Wednesday. Details are available below. All are
welcome to the session. Pls note that the meeting location is on the 6th
floor, close to the Estrel Hotel.

Pls RSVP off-list if you'd like to attend.

With kind regards,

satish