[At-Large] Invitation to the Launch of Credo Global on the 27th November, 2019 at 4:30pm. ESTRELL 11

Salanieta T. Tamanikaiwaimaro salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com
Fri Nov 22 11:45:19 UTC 2019

Dear ALAC Chair, ALAC and  Fellow At Large Members,

   1. For those of you who are in Berlin for the IGF, I would like to
   invite you to the Launch of Credo Global on the 27th November, 2019 at
   4:30pm.
   2. The Commonwealth Telecommunications Organisation Acting Secretary
   General will be delivering key remarks.
   3. It would be my absolute privilege to see you there.
   4. There won't be refreshments given the short time but just quick
   speeches and hello as there other sessions underfoot.

With every best wish,
Sala
[image: Credo Global Launch Invitation.png]