[At-Large] [BMSPC-2020] Board seat 15 selection

sivasubramanian muthusamy 6.internet at gmail.com
Fri Nov 22 09:27:05 UTC 2019

A transitional bridge on the path of the NomCom selecting all the members
is to ask the AC/SOs to send three names for each of the 'reserved' seats,
perhaps with an indication of an order of preference, for the NomCom to
make a selection among the three names. If this can't happen and the status
quo continues, a balance is still required across a) GNSO taken together
with ccNSO (???) and b) GAC taken together with ccNSO (?) and ALAC, with
representation for RSSAC, IETF and SSAC whose expertise is definitely
needed in the Board Deliberations.