[At-Large] [BMSPC-2020] Board seat 15 selection

Dr. Alejandro Pisanty Baruch apisan at unam.mx
Wed Nov 20 09:07:13 UTC 2019

None of this redresses nor even addresses the failures I have signaled. Enough said.

Alejandro Pisanty

     Dr. Alejandro Pisanty
Facultad de Química UNAM
Av. Universidad 3000, 04510 Mexico DF Mexico

+52-1-5541444475 FROM ABROAD

+525541444475 DESDE MÉXICO SMS +525541444475
Blog: http://pisanty.blogspot.com
Unete al grupo UNAM en LinkedIn, http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/22285/4A106C0C8614
Twitter: http://twitter.com/apisanty
---->> Unete a ISOC Mexico, http://www.isoc.org