[At-Large] pitch to the board re: MS model

Marita Moll mmoll at ca.inter.net
Tue Nov 5 02:24:56 UTC 2019

That's right Carlton. It will always be an uphill battle -- but they
could lighten the load a bit. If anyone reading this has a good example
of a project with potential to bring in new members but which would
probably not find a place in the current ICANN funding boxes, please
send them over. I have a couple, but could use something non-North
America based.

Thanks

Marita