[At-Large] The visa to Canada and fall of participation of LAC in ATLAS III

Sonigitu Ekpe soekpe at gmail.com
Sun Oct 27 20:14:55 UTC 2019

Evans,

Please with due respect, I totally disagree with some of the views you are
raising here.

Its simple, if the Canadians are observing some issues based on the TRV,
then issue single entry with maximum of 8 - 10 days and ensure you do not
grant any request!

They put policy to support their needs and desires,  you can also amend
such policy.

As I had earlier said,  Canada is not heaven. They are all manipulating us
and our resources to their benefits. They took so much benefit and now they
are feeling like gods.

You do not have any reason to explain or defend this stupid actions to
insult other nationals for any reason. When amendments and enforcement can
solve the excuses.

In short I am sick and tried of the situation.

Let the Canadians giveback my Travel documents which I submitted since
September 12, and keep their visa. I accept the expense as a loss, while I
see the embassy exploiting us. They should have asked us to respond to
their query rather than ask for reapplication.

Yes,  the ATLAS III is going to contribute to personal development and
support my Country in aspiring to key into the Digital Economy as a result
of the knowledge that would have been gained through my participation.

However,  I just need my passport back! I am really very offended because,
I have already spent $600 for this so call visa. My round flight tickets
for Abuja, hotel accommodation and the visa / biometric fees/ reapplication
fee.

Sonigitu Ekpe
Environmental Governance Consultant

+234 803 399 2350