[At-Large] The visa to Canada and fall of participation of LAC in ATLAS III

Peters Omoragbon petersomoragbon at gmail.com
Sun Oct 27 19:58:16 UTC 2019

Is your issue the problem of racism or the problems confronting our
delegates refused visa by a biased system in a supposed civilized country?
Having analysed the problems, what is your proferred solution to the
problem created by your country?
Why don't you challenge your country to stop dehumanising and insulting
people because they re applying for a Canadian visa?

And why are you by the way worried about my online protest? You do not want
Canada to be on the spotlight.
Reminding me of the past racism the current Prime Minister is caught in by
his past deeds.
Do not worry I do not need your vetting to initiate the online protest.