[At-Large] The visa to Canada and fall of participation of LAC in ATLAS III

Evan Leibovitch evan at telly.org
Sun Oct 27 19:04:38 UTC 2019

On Sun, 27 Oct 2019 at 14:44, Peters Omoragbon <petersomoragbon at gmail.com>
wrote:

> So do you now understand the problem or not

I'm still awaiting the details of the online protest you want to start. I
need to know your definition of the problem so I can determine the extent
of my understanding.

So far as I can tell based on the evidence at hand in this thread:

   - ICANN did not warn its travellers about the complexity (for some) of
   getting a Canadian visa, and did not provide adequate support to those with
   obstacles

   - The Canadian visa process for some countries, driven by experience of
   fraudulent applications in the past, can be insulting and dehumanizing for
   legitimate travellers

   - Some people call things racist without evidence, adding heat without
   light

- Evan