[At-Large] The visa to Canada and fall of participation of LAC in ATLAS III

Peters Omoragbon petersomoragbon at gmail.com
Fri Oct 25 23:26:42 UTC 2019

What attitude if I may ask?

We have to be very careful with comments on matters of this nature.

Is it the attitude of people that would require applicants for a common
visa to travel across borders to other countries?

It is not only insulting but dehumanising for Canada to disrespect Africans
with this racist diplomacy. People with valid USA and European visas to be
told they cannot leave Canada after the event. What is in Canada.

We need open up an online protest for signatures demanding Canada respects
Cross borders'foreign relations!