[At-Large] The visa to Canada and fall of participation of LAC in ATLAS III

Sergio Salinas Porto presidencia at internauta.org.ar
Fri Oct 25 19:39:44 UTC 2019

Dear friends, many of our partners, like our brothers in Africa, have
fallen into disgrace that their visa has been denied, this is not only
frustrating but also that puts our ATLAS in a difficult citation.
I don't know why we chose a place to do an ATLAS where crossing the border
of that country (Canada) is similar to obtaining a prize for belonging to a
select minority.
But now we are dancing so in the middle of this dance I ask Is there anyone
who can do something so that our partners can travel to Montreal in just
six (6) days?
So far we have these people in complicated situations:
Harold Arches
Antonio Medina Gomez
Vrikson Iván Acosta Velásquez
KInd Regards

*Sergio Salinas Porto**Presidente Internauta Argentina - LACRALO/ICANN
<https://atlarge.icann.org/ralos/lacralo>**Asociación Argentina de
Usuarios de Internet <http://www.internauta.org.ar/>/FeTIA
<http://www.fetia.org.ar/>**FUILAC- Federación de Usuarios de Internet
de LAC <https://fuilac.org>**facebook: salinasporto
<http://www.facebook.com/salinasporto> **twitter:  sergiosalinas
<http://twitter.com/sergiosalinas>**Mobi:+54 9 223 5 215819**"Ojalá
podamos ser desobedientes, cada vez que recibimos órdenes que humillan
nuestra *

* conciencia o violan nuestro sentido común" Eduardo Galeano*