[At-Large] Fwd: ATLASIII Participation

Heidi Ullrich Heidi.Ullrich at icann.org
Thu Oct 17 21:53:48 UTC 2019

Dear All,

As a follow up to this discussion, please note that both ATLAS I and ATLAS II resulted in Board resolutions congratulating the At-Large community for the successful summit as well as acknowledging the receipt of the Declarations.

  *   ATLAS I – Board Resolution<https://features.icann.org/2009-06-26-large-summit-work>; ATLAS 1 Declaration in Statement form<https://atlarge.icann.org/advice_statements/9261>
  *   ATLAS II – Acknowledgment of Second At-Large Summit Declaration<https://features.icann.org/acknowledgment-second-large-summit-declaration>; ATLAS II Declaration in Statement form<https://atlarge.icann.org/advice_statements/9735>; ATLAS II Recommendations Implementation Report<https://atlarge.icann.org/advice_statements/9917>

In addition, the implementation of the ATLAS II Declaration included communication between the Board Chairman and the ALAC Chair on two occasions:

  *   Letter from Steve Crocker to Alan Greenberg<https://www.icann.org/en/system/files/correspondence/crocker-to-greenberg-19oct16-en.pdf> (19 October 2016)
  *   Letter from Cherine Chalaby to Maureen Hilyard<https://www.icann.org/en/system/files/correspondence/chalaby-to-hilyard-25sep19-en.pdf> (25 September 2019)

As we get ready for ATLAS III<https://atlarge.icann.org/events/atlas-3-en>, many thanks for all the hard work that has gone into its preparation and in its implementation.

Kind regards,