[At-Large] Mozilla Fellows 2020 - congratulations Sarah and Seun

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Mon Sep 30 10:32:43 UTC 2019

Dear Adam,

Thanks a lot for sharing the news of yet another avenue to contribute our
part towards the internet development. The list of fellows further shows
that the internet is so huge yet it's so close to us all (it's a small
world). :-)

My appreciation to all those who have sent us regards both onlist/offlist,
I am not ungrateful.

Regards
Sent from my mobile
Kindly excuse brevity and typos