[At-Large] [afri-discuss-fr] 2019 NomCom Selections

ABDULKARIM AYOPO OLOYEDE oloyede.aa at unilorin.edu.ng
Wed Aug 21 15:42:40 UTC 2019

Dear Aziz,
Thank you for the compliment.  I would like to thank you and the entire
2019 NOMCOM team for the belive you had in me.
It is really reassuring for me giving the number of applicants and reading
through the criteria used before I was selected.
 I would do my best in this role.
Thank you.

On Tue, Aug 20, 2019 at 1:55 PM aziz hilali via afri-discuss-fr <
afri-discuss-fr at atlarge-lists.icann.org> wrote:

> I am very happy and proud of the work done this year's by the NomCom team.
> Two seats out of the three have been assigned to Africans. Given their
> backgrounds, I'm sure they'll do a good job. Their diversity adds to the
> integrity and value of ICANN.
>
> Congratulations to our young colleague Abdulkarim selected for the
> position ALAC-Afr
>
> Best Regards
> Aziz
>
> Le 20 août 2019 à 11:55, Isaac Maposa <isaac at webenchanter.com> a écrit :
>
> Congratulations to all selected. All the best in discharging your duties.
>
> Warm Regards,
> [image: photo]
> *Isaac*
> Marketing Director, Web Enchanter P/L
> +263 2933 233 <+263%202933%20233> | +263 774 102 850
> <+263%20774%20102%20850> | isaac at webenchanter.com
> https://www.name.co.zw
> 1st Floor, Coal House, 17 N. Mandela
> <http://www.facebook.com/name.co.zw>
> <http://www.linkedin.com/company/web-enchanter-pvt-ltd>
> <http://twitter.com/name_co_zw>
> <https://www.name.co.zw/> Register .ORG.ZW <http://org.zw/> & .AC.ZW
> <http://ac.zw/> Domains Online on Name.co.zw. <https://www.name.co.zw/>
>

> <https://www.wisestamp.com/signature-in-email?utm_source=promotion&utm_medium=signature&utm_campaign=get_your_own>
>
> On Tue, Aug 20, 2019 at 10:46 AM Barrack Otieno <otieno.barrack at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Many thanks Leah and Aziz for representing us well and for doing a great
>> job alongside the rest of the nomcom.
>>
>> Best Regards
>>
>> On Tue, Aug 20, 2019 at 11:36 AM Remmy Nweke <remmyn at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Congratulations to all the appointees.
>>>
>>> Weldone Leah and team
>>>
>>> Remmy Nweke

>>> disabling delivery altogether (e.g., for a vacation), and so on.
>>

>> --
>> Barrack O. Otieno
>> +254721325277
>> +254733206359
>> Skype: barrack.otieno
>> PGP ID: 0x2611D86A

*Dr. Abdulkarim A.Oloyede*. *B. Eng (BUK), M.Sc (York), PhD (York), R.Eng,
A+*
*Senior Lecturer, **Department of Telecommunications Science, University of
Ilorin, Nigeria*
*Vice Chairman, Telecommunications  Development Advisory Group (TDAG),
**International
Telecommunication Union (ITU).*
*Alternative Emails: olouss at yahoo.com <olouss at yahoo.com>  OR
 aao500 at york.ac.uk <aao500 at york.ac.uk>*