[At-Large] PhD positions in Maastricht / deadline July 28th

Joanna Kulesza jkuleszaicann at gmail.com
Fri Jul 26 10:26:58 UTC 2019

FYI (feel free to contact Gijs directly for further details):

At Maastricht University, we are hiring Ph.D. students (two or three).

Candidates will be offered the opportunity to collaborate with
legal researchers and computer scientists, and to apply (and learn)
computer science methods and solutions in a legal context. The research
will take place within the Maastricht Law & Tech Lab, an exciting and
vibrant community that deploys both legal scholars and computer scientists,
who meet and form interdisciplinary teams that work at the intersection of
Law and Data Science. The Lab works in close collaboration with the
Institute for Data Science, the Department of Knowledge Engineering, and
the Brightlands Institute for digital Smart Society (BISS). Cutting-edge
research and an inspiring environment are ensured.

 The vacancy can be found here:
https://www.academictransfer.com/en/284523/two-or-three-2-3-phd-positions-on-digital-legal-studies-at-the-faculty-of-law-10-fte/
(deadline 28 July 2019). Feel free to circulate this message within your
network, and to contact me for more information about the positions.

*Gijs van Dijck *

gijs.vandijck at maastrichtuniversity.nl
*Professor of Private Law*

Maastricht European Private Law Institute (M-EPLI) <http://www.mepli.eu/>

Maastricht Law & Tech Lab
<https://www.maastrichtuniversity.nl/law-and-tech-lab>

Business Intelligence & Smart Services (BIS
<https://www.biss-institute.com/> SSRN
<http://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/cf_dev/AbsByAuth.cfm?per_id=353577>

--
Kind regards,