[At-Large] RES: ATLASIII Participation

sylvia at prontocl.com.br sylvia at prontocl.com.br
Mon Jul 15 00:40:13 UTC 2019

+1

Sylvia Herlein Leite

De: At-Large [mailto:at-large-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org] Em nome de Sergio Salinas Porto
Enviada em: domingo, 14 de julho de 2019 10:19
Para: Humberto Carrasco
Cc: At-Large Worldwide
Assunto: Re: [At-Large] ATLASIII Participation

Dear friends, I agree with humberto, I think 3 years are not enough.

I have seen in the list, people who were in London in 2014 who literally went on vacation to Great Britain.

I believe that the path should be a sanction ranging from Atlas III to IV (included), without any funding in between.

Regards

Sergio Salinas Porto
Presidente Internauta Argentina - LACRALO/ICANN
Asociación Argentina de Usuarios de Internet/FeTIA
FUILAC- Federación de Usuarios de Internet de LAC
facebook: salinasporto
twitter: sergiosalinas
Mobi:+54 9 223 5 215819
"Ojalá podamos ser desobedientes, cada vez que recibimos órdenes que humillan nuestra conciencia o violan nuestro sentido común" Eduardo Galeano

Mostrar texto citado