[At-Large] ATLASIII Participation

Remmy Nweke remmyn at gmail.com
Mon Jul 8 18:14:00 UTC 2019

Thanks John for the head up on this subject.
For a start depending the line of programme for ATLAS III, daily attendance
could be of help and when tied to the programme will be good too but must
have some room for people to take a walk to energise for the next day.
____
REMMY NWEKE, mNGE,
Lead Consulting Strategist/Group Executive Editor,
DigitalSENSE Africa Media [*Multiple-award winning medium*]
(DigitalSENSE Business News
<http://www.digitalsenseafrica.com.ng/businessnews>; ITREALMS
<http://www.itrealms.com.ng>, NaijaAgroNet <http://www.naijaagronet.com.ng>)
Block F1, Shop 133 Moyosore Aboderin Plaza, Bolade Junction, Oshodi-Lagos
M: 234-8033592762, 8023122558, 8051000475, T: @ITRealms
<http://www.twitter.com/ITRealms>
Author: A Decade of ICT Reportage in Nigeria
<https://www.facebook.com/adecadeofictreportageinnigeria%E2%80%8E>

*2020 Nigeria DigitalSENSE Forum on IG4D & Nigeria IPv6 Roundtable
<http://www.digitalsenseafrica.com.ng>*
JOIN us!!

*Vice President, African Civil Society on the Information Society (ACSIS
<http://www.acsis-scasi.org/en/>)
*Confidentiality Notice:* The information in this document and attachments
are confidential and may also be privileged information. It is intended
only for the use of the named recipient. Remmy Nweke does not accept legal
responsibility for the contents of this e-mail. If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify me immediately, then delete this document and do
not disclose the contents of this document to any other person, nor make
any copies. Violators may face court persecution.