[At-Large] G7 GAC and WHOIS - protecting end users

Joanna Kulesza jkuleszaicann at gmail.com
Wed Jul 3 21:42:48 UTC 2019

Thanks guys! Really helpful.

My reading of this is that the 7 richest countries in the world are
concerned with Icann taking too long on the UAM. Would be great if we as
AtLarge could attend to that challenge and lead towards a speedy and
effective solution.

Looking forward to hearing what others think.

P.s. Congrats on the thesis Matt!

Best
J.

Śr., 3 lip 2019, 16:59 użytkownik Bastiaan Goslings <