[At-Large] The Case for Regulatory Capture at ICANN | Review Signal Blog

Javier Rua javrua at gmail.com
Wed Jun 26 14:58:28 UTC 2019

Higher pricing had been dotPR’s model, while basically giving it away free
to local Puerto Rico non-profit & educational orgs. This has worked well in
many respects, including the ends expressed by JohnL, and since the free
pricing for non-profits, etc, started penetration and deployment also seems
to be ramping up.