[At-Large] The Case for Regulatory Capture at ICANN | Review Signal Blog

Christian de Larrinaga cdel at firsthand.net
Wed Jun 26 09:51:27 UTC 2019

It would help to have public clarity to support confidence of good
practice between interests of various parties for those who don't
habitually infest this zone (ISOC, PIR, .org registrants, ICANN, ICANN
At Large, ISOC chapters that are At Large bodies and those that are not).

I'd start with energising direct engagement of registrants in their
zones and end users in reputation input.
The rest is largely intermediary hand waving whilst jingling the cash
registers.

Christian