[At-Large] The Case for Regulatory Capture at ICANN | Review Signal Blog

h.raiche at internode.on.net h.raiche at internode.on.net
Wed Jun 26 07:21:06 UTC 2019

Thank you Maureen
Totally agree
Holly

----- Original Message -----
From: "Maureen Hilyard"
To:"Judith Hellerstein"
Cc:"At-Large Worldwide"
Sent:Wed, 26 Jun 2019 05:40:56 +0100
Subject:Re: [At-Large] The Case for Regulatory Capture at ICANN |
Review Signal Blog

For those of you on the At-Large Community Skype Chat, I think that
this is also the view of most of us. Thank you Judith.
 It is extremely difficult to attempt to combine the diversity of
views and perspectives from within At-Large on some very complex ICANN
issues into one document without producing a tome. Our penholders do a
great job acknowledging the different views that may have support
among a number and therefore need to be included, while at the same
time having to craft a fairly succinct script that details these views
in some logical and coherent way. I am very grateful for those who do
come along to the CPWG to share their inputs and to the penholders who
do the job of creating our statements on behalf of At-Large. I say
ignore the critics.
 Maureen