[At-Large] Say Whut!

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 10:04:24 UTC 2018

Yessir, I can recall your exact words to me so long ago; waste of time,
decision already made. The reasoning you offered was bold, too.

I was interested at one point. Then when it was too clearly a bridge too
far, I retired to the shadows.

A congressman from Texas once told a writer I truly loved that in politics
you have no right to call yourself a politician if you cant drink their
whiskey, take their women and money and still vote against them. Theres a
lesson there somewhere.

The arguments you hear on this or that are stimulating for a policy wonk.
But quite frankly at this point much of what the At-Large does is
margin-gathering.

Someone has to. And we live in hope.

-Carlton

On Mon, 10 Dec 2018, 1:07 am Evan Leibovitch <evanleibovitch at gmail.com