[At-Large] [registration-issues-wg] [CPWG] Registrants could save lots of money - Verisign Makesthe Case

Linda Kaiser lfkaiser at mac.com
Tue Nov 27 20:29:25 UTC 2018

I think it is time to broaden this discussion to what is going on in the real world of the internet:  Please, please listen to this video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zWWJ1BzKgI&t=438s <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zWWJ1BzKgI&t=438s>
Douglas Gabriel used to work for the NSA and Michael McKibben really did invent Facebook.  We all need to understand what is going on and is the best video I know of to make my point.  I think there is a much bigger conversation going on than what we know.  Perhaps it is time to ask who REALLY is in charge here?   Linda