[At-Large] U.S. Government follows up on “cooling off period” idea for ICANN employees

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 02:42:57 UTC 2018

Dear Vanda:
I agree with you. That is, once we accept that ICANN is a regulator! [I
credit the writer for being consistent in recognition.]

Not our Uncle Sam though. He simply will not say it's so. In my corner of
empire we describe this as wanting to eat your cake and cut your calories
at the same time.

-Carlton