[At-Large] IDN Variants in the market place

Salanieta T. Tamanikaiwaimaro salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 22:34:16 UTC 2018

I support this Siva and would call on the ALAC chair and ALAC to direct the
At Large Working Group on IDNs to put a paper together for the community to
input into to capture, Siva's concerns and those views averse to the notion
so we can have a broad macro view of the same.

Particularly, the major RALOs that would be affected are EURALO and APRALO
and notwithstanding other RALOs at all.

Many thanks,
Sala