[At-Large] [lac-discuss-en] Vistaprint is abandoning .vista

h.raiche at internode.on.net h.raiche at internode.on.net
Sun Jul 15 12:35:24 UTC 2018

Agree with both John and Christopher.
The reports on Competition, Consumer choice and Trust was supposed to
give us a good picture on those aspects of the outcomes of the new
gTLD program and, so some extend, there are some answers, but there
are also a lot of blanks.  And yes, it would be good to see a final
analysis of the new gTLDs.
But then ALAC has, for some time, said we would like to see final
results of the first round before anything more happens.....
Holly