[At-Large] [lac-discuss-en] Vistaprint is abandoning .vista

sivasubramanian muthusamy 6.internet at gmail.com
Sat Jul 14 15:19:34 UTC 2018

Stakeholderism is NOT an idea that organizations, not people, matter.

Stakeholderism is in NO WAY a regressive idea, it is progressive.  It is
not at all in conflict with the principle of democracy.

Democracy is inclusive,  but works only through political and legislative
hierarchies.

Stakeholderism is NOT exclusionary.  It actually expands the Democratic
process beyond rigid hierarchies of representation.

In a democratic system nearly every
competent living person of sufficient age has an automatic right to
participate, but his participation can only be by representation. In the
stakeholder process, participation is more direct.

These are comments on the Opening paragraph of the article.

It is easy to view the Multistakeholder process with prejudice, because it
is new and evolving, has it's initial gaps, but if there is a next level of
democracy, it is the multistakeholder process.

Sivasubramanian M