[At-Large] Vistaprint is abandoning .vista

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 20:09:32 UTC 2018

Maybe we should track these 'returns/abandonments' and in context, [re]read
the recommendations of the Subsequent Procedures WG?

Saw a story of a domain investor account of his return on investment so
far; he's in the red with diminishing prospects.

On top of these kind of stories that speak to the conditions in the end
user market and the 'retired and/or abandoned gLTDs, it just seems
'otherworldly' to me that in all the happy talk of new rounds, this idea
that demand has something to do with markets is largely left unmentioned.
Helluva thing!

https://domainnamewire.com/2018/07/10/vistaprint-drops-vista-top-level-domain/

-Carlton

*Carlton A Samuels*

*Mobile: 876-818-1799Strategy, Process, Governance, Assessment & Turnaround*