[At-Large] v5 of the ICANN Stakeholder Analysis Tool - country analysis as well as regional analysis

Liz Orembo lizorembo at gmail.com
Sat Jan 6 04:35:45 UTC 2018

Thanks Dev,

The tool gives a lot of quick information and definitely staff should take
it up for continuity.

As a recent fellow, I am interested  in the integration of new comers
(first time badges) in the communities. This is something that can go a
long way in informing the onboarding program.

Happy New à tous!