[At-Large] v5 of the ICANN Stakeholder Analysis Tool - country analysis as well as regional analysis

Michele Neylon - Blacknight michele at blacknight.com
Fri Jan 5 23:08:54 UTC 2018

Maybe the issue lies with “ownership”.
At the moment this is directly linked to ALAC specifically, but the information collated is probably of value to many other groups across the ICANN ecosystem.
ICANN employs people in different regions to do “stakeholder engagement” etc., so it would seem logical to me that they’d want to leverage this kind of information / tool and potentially give it a home.

Just my two cents

Regards

Michele

--