[At-Large] FCC TO SCRAP NET NEUTRALITY

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Thu Dec 7 23:31:28 UTC 2017

Just seeing this.  ICANN's remit is coordinating the Internet's unique
identifiers in furtherance of a stable and secure domain name system.

While interesting and even mildly entertaining, the FCC's NN malarkey is
decidedly outside the ICANN remit.

-Carlton

*Carlton A Samuels*

*Mobile: 876-818-1799Strategy, Planning, Governance, Assessment &
Turnaround*