[At-Large] FCC TO SCRAP NET NEUTRALITY

Javier Rua javrua at gmail.com
Tue Dec 5 01:29:49 UTC 2017

If this is the case (I haven’t seen that ICANN remit language) we should pinpoint it and try to make some sort of statement against it (against somehow manipulating the DNS to speed up or throttle sites?).  If this is truly something ICANN can affect WE SHOULD SAY OR DO SOMETHING AS USA NARALO MEMBERS.

Javier Rúa-Jovet

+1-787-396-6511
twitter: @javrua
skype: javier.rua1