[At-Large] Auction Proceeds - where we are and what you can help

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Sat May 13 19:28:40 UTC 2017

I doubt that the CCWG will create a specific
carve-out for IGF funding at this stage, And I
would hope it will not prohibit such applications.

To what extent funding either the global or
regional IGFs is within ICANN's mission and scope
is something that has already and I presume will continue to be debated.

For those who have an interest in the subject and
have not already done so, I found that listening
to the Board session on the ICANN support and
funding of IGFs at the recent Board Workshop was
really good use of an hour -
<https://participate.icann.org/p8yx7xiby7i/?OWASP_CSRFTOKEN=5bc0ea4e3ccd35164744c09ed4e716ecfaad25394a3bd46078d72451931fe3cf>https://participate.icann.org/p8yx7xiby7i/.

Alan