[At-Large] León Felipe Sánchez Ambía Selected by the At-Large Community as the Next ICANN Board Director

Fatimata Seye Sylla fsylla at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 10:31:12 UTC 2017

Thank you Leon and Alan for the great work you are doing for the community. Great candidates both of you !  Too bad we had to choose only one !!!

Congratulations Leon and best wishes for a very successful collaboration with all of us.

Kudos to the selecting committees !!!  Well done !

Best,
Fatimata

Sent from my iPhone