[At-Large] Unsubscribe me please

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Mon Feb 20 12:39:00 UTC 2017

On 19/02/2017 15:46, Seun Ojedeji wrote:
> The URL to unsubscribe is in the footer:

> On that note, I wonder why a few people are unsubscribing? Are the
> mails too much already ;-)

A bunch of people were re-added to the list a few days ago, thinking
their lack of subscribing was an oversight. Some of the people
unsubscribing have just been added. After all how is an ALS going to
carry out its mission to relay ICANN messages to its community if they
are not subscribed to the ALAC Annoucement mailing list? How are they
going to relay the input of their community into the ALAC if they are
not subscribed to the At-Large discussion mailing list?
Kindest regards,

Olivier