[At-Large] Unsubscribe me please

gbruen at knujon.com gbruen at knujon.com
Sun Feb 19 17:44:41 UTC 2017

But Remmy, I think we need to know as a community that people are
disengaging and find out why. If we actually had a comprehensive system,
an unsubscribe click could be responded to with a 3 question survey and
an opportunity to write a full statement if the person has a specific
reason.

gbruen at knujon.com

617-947-3805
Author: WHOIS Running the Internet