[At-Large] SFBay ISOC Chapter - 2017 Elections & Board Introduction

Leah Symekher lsymek at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 22:43:13 UTC 2017

Dear Friends:

We are excited to inform you that the San Francisco Bay Area ISOC
Chapter (SFBayISOC) held its annual board election last week.The
elections engaged the participation of our members, the current board
and were overseen by an election committee.We sincerely thank,
Konstantin Kalaitzidis, Louie Lee & Annalisa Rogers for their support
and guidance as the nominating committee during this election.

It is with great pleasure that we introduce the *2017 Chapter Board
Members*:

*Chair – Susannah Gray*

*Vice Chair – Fatema Kothari*

*Secretary – Misako Manca*

*Treasurer – Ken Krechmer *

*Membership Communications and Engagement- Janet Vong*

*NARALO Chapter Representative – Eve Edelson*

The outgoing Chair, Leah Symekher, will support the new board in the
role of Consultant & Advisor to the Board, Primary NARALO Chapter
representative and Project Administrator.

Additionally, Jean-Jacques Subrenat outgoing board member and Global
Representative will continue to support the new board in the role of
Global Representative–Advisor to the board.

I thank you for your wonderful support and collaboration with the SFBay
ISOC Chapter in the last 3 years during my leadership, and I hope for
the same continued partnership with the incoming Board Members & Team.

Please feel free to visit our website for bios of the new team:
http://www.sfbayisoc.org/board/

Best Regards,

Leah Symekher

SFBay ISOC Chapter, Outgoing President/Chair