[At-Large] IGO names: is this worth war?

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 16:36:15 UTC 2016

Hi,

Fair point and while I also do not like the using the "backdoor" idea. I
think one of the issue is how much of non-GNSO Council member view can
decisive in final outcome production(this would apply to all ACs).

Like I said, I don't have details of this particular instance but I can
imagine how ironically welcoming some members within GNSO can be towards
GAC's views; From the article shared, it seem GAC was part of the process
initially but withdrew, will be good to know why that happened.

I think as AtLarge, we should be careful not to support what clearly seem
not be in the interest of internet end user because GAC didn't go through
PDP but used the means it had; Let's not cut the head to cure the headache

Regards

Sent from my LG G4
Kindly excuse brevity and typos