[At-Large] Cruz' revenge

Michele Neylon - Blacknight michele at blacknight.com
Fri Oct 7 14:57:56 UTC 2016

Roberto

ICANN’s meeting team has backups of all the configurations so once they replace the hardware it’s relatively straightforward to deploy the software / configuraitons to them.

Having extra hardware than what they already have would be pointless – they already have spares / extras anyway.

The only things impacted by this issue aren’t “critical”.

1 – the cache stuff from Akamai – sure, it’s nice to have, but not having it won’t have any real impact on anyone
2 – the “interactive” hubs – they were only used for some sessions in the main hall. The remote hubs aren’t impacted beyond that as far as I know

Regards

Michele

--
Mr Michele Neylon