[At-Large] R: Cruz' revenge

Roberto Gaetano roberto_gaetano at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 4 20:25:36 UTC 2016

Actually, I was not implying anything like that, I just asked some questions because I was seriously worried about the impact of this story on the general audience.
ICANN's note (https://www.icann.org/news/blog/fire-on-cargo-ship-affects-it-equipment-bound-for-icann57-hyderabad) is fully satisfactory to me.
Cheers,