[At-Large] On a "consumer" agenda for ICANN

Dr. Alejandro Pisanty Baruch apisan at unam.mx
Fri Sep 16 16:52:52 UTC 2016

Roberto,

the most basic principle of an election is that you have an electorate, assume most of it votes, and what you want is to classify, count and order their preferences.

"Bring your own voters" is the extreme form of gerrymandering, already proven to be flawed and deeply antidemocratic, whether it be bringing in truckloads of peasants to the polling stations or any electronic/online equivalent.

You have captured this well in your arguments yet it is necessary to state concisely this basic point.

Alejandro Pisanty

     Dr. Alejandro Pisanty
Facultad de Química UNAM
Av. Universidad 3000, 04510 Mexico DF Mexico

+52-1-5541444475 FROM ABROAD

+525541444475 DESDE MÉXICO SMS +525541444475
Blog: http://pisanty.blogspot.com
Unete al grupo UNAM en LinkedIn, http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/22285/4A106C0C8614
Twitter: http://twitter.com/apisanty
---->> Unete a ISOC Mexico, http://www.isoc.org