[At-Large] Fwd: DNS Forum in Washington, DC

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Sun Sep 11 19:45:14 UTC 2016

Dear Roberto,

nothing specific, but the line-up of experts is impressive and includes
a lot of well known names from all corners of the globe. I am
particularly intrigued about the last sentence in the description that says:
"Encouraging collaboration between policy and technical stakeholders can
only lead to a stronger policies and a more resilient Internet for users."

With so many good actors around the table, perhaps would it be time to
push for the theme that the DNS industry needs to start cleaning itself up.
Kindest regards,

Olivier