[At-Large] Online sale of fake medicines and products targeted in INTERPOL operation

gbruen at knujon.com gbruen at knujon.com
Wed Jun 29 08:08:03 UTC 2016

All, I have remained mostly silent on this because I have been in the
midst of ongoing research in this specific subject.

I will be discussing some of the issues today at our NARALO meeting here
in Helsinki.

Yesterday at that joint ALAC/ICP meeting I forwarded a link to my
student's research on online opioids:
https://www.academia.edu/25268825/Online_Opioids_Report_Concerning_Ease_of_Access_Highlighting_Potential_Solutions_Using_Existing_Laws_and_Technology

There is much more to this that is not yet public.

--
Garth Bruen
gbruen at knujon.com

617-947-3805
http://www.knujon.com
Fisher College, Criminal Justice Division
ICANN At-Large Advisory Council
Author: WHOIS Running the Internet
http://www.wiley.com/WileyCDA/WileyTitle/productCd-1118679555.html