[At-Large] [ALAC-Announce] LAST DAY - Call for Comments: ALAC Statement on the Draft Framework of Principles for Cross Community Working Groups

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 20:05:23 UTC 2016

Hi Carlos,

Looks like you intend to share something? Nevertheless, I have also shared
a few comments in response to your comment on the wiki.

I guess with the extension of the PC deadline, there is still enough time
to discuss this further as I think you touched on quite important point.

Cheers!

Sent from my LG G4
Kindly excuse brevity and typos