[At-Large] CCWG Briefings - Presentation

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Thu Feb 25 06:45:53 UTC 2016

CCWG Members and Olivier,

PowerPoint and PDF attached.

I will be happy to do Recommendations 5, 9 and 11 unless someone else
is dying to do them.

I am far from an expert on 7 and 8 (IRP and Reconsideration), so
would appreciate someone else taking these. Leon?

Others are up for grabs.

There is a lot to cover, so we will have to carefully mind the time.

I will be online about 15 minutes before the call starts. Presuming
the freezing rain we are having does not kill the power.

I have not updated the Agenda. Could I ask Staff to add this
presentation and remove AOB (the times add up to 120 without it).

Alan