[At-Large] Fwd: [council] Final Issue Report on New gTLD Subsequent Procedures

Kan Kaili kankaili at gmail.com
Sat Dec 19 16:13:46 UTC 2015

Talking about the new gTLD program, I remember attending the 2011 ICANN 41 in Singapore.  As I remember, that time George Sadowski was the only Board member who voted against it.  Maybe some of his opinions, as well as records of the debate, could shed some light for new comers like me to better understand the issue.

I just wonder where I can find this.  Anybody can help?  Thank you.

Kaili Kan