[At-Large] R: Fwd: [] Final Issue Report on New gTLD Subsequent Procedures

Vanda Scartezini vanda at scartezini.org
Thu Dec 10 21:21:09 UTC 2015

I agree with you Roberto, this market is not for rookies. There are several names with no significative market and will not succeed. But there are some of them going very well already. let’s also remember that several of them are not to the open market. Here for instance from 11 new TLDs 4 has market focus. Two bought by.br is just to have a foot on the generic market in the future and other 5 are for their own use and their network.

Vanda Scartezini
Polo Consultores Associados
Av. Paulista 1159, cj 1004
01311-200- Sao Paulo, SP, Brazil