[At-Large] EFF comments to IAG-WHOIS consultation

Salanieta T. Tamanikaiwaimaro salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 02:19:42 UTC 2015

Thanks Chris for the heads up. We will go through the documents and provide
a response.

On Wed, Oct 21, 2015 at 8:33 AM, Carlton Samuels <carlton.samuels at gmail.com>
wrote:

> CW:
> Recall the Draft Statement on IAG-WHOIS conflicts? That should cover it.
>
> My own view on the issue tracks very closely to my sense of the EFF's
> position which I provided in a blunt few lines. Holly has proposed a
> milder-sounding draft to the language I proposed.   Should be on the wiki.
>
> -Carlton
>

> ==============================
> Carlton A Samuels
> Mobile: 876-818-1799
> =============================
>
> On Tue, Oct 20, 2015 at 10:21 AM, Christopher Wilkinson <
> cw at christopherwilkinson.eu> wrote:
>
>> > Good afternoon::
>>
>> FYI - we have received the EFF submission to the current public
>> consultation on the IAG-WHOIS report.
>>
>> May I invite At Large participants to add their comments, as appropriate.
>>
>> Many thanks
>>
>> CW
>>

>> https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2015/10/domain-registrars-have-ask-icanns-permission-comply-laws-protecting-your-privacy

>> At-Large Official Site: http://atlarge.icann.org

*Salanieta Tamanikaiwaimaro aka Sala T*

*P. O. Box 17862*

*Suva*

*Republic of Fiji*

*Cell: +679 7656770; *

*Home: +679 3362003*
*Twitter: @SalanietaT*

*"You will never do anything in this world without courage. It is the
greatest quality of the mind next to honour." Aristotle*