[At-Large] ICANN oversight

Ron Baione ron.baione at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 10 16:20:33 UTC 2015

""I'll repeat Larry Strickling's words, which I agree with 100%: "Why is
it that so many in the ICANN community feel that a Board member which
they have appointed THEMSELVES turns into a pariah the moment he/she is
appointed? ""

Personally, I believe they turn into auto-pariah's unless there is an efficient and independent external whistleblower process to prevent and discourage bad actor government involvement and other forms of intimidation.  No internal process is sufficient in my opinion.

Ron