[At-Large] R: [ALAC] [ALAC-Announce] CALL FOR COMMENTS: ALAC Statement on the Draft Report: Review of the Generic Names Supporting Organization

Roberto Gaetano roberto_gaetano at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 23 21:47:12 UTC 2015

If I remember correctly (and I really should, as I was the Chair of the GNSO
Review WG as well as the Chair of the Structural Improvements Committee) one
of the clauses of the deal was that the structure of the GNSO (i.e. the
creation of the “Stakeholder Groups”) was going to be reviewed at the next
iteration.

R.