[At-Large] Comment on the PPSAI policy document

Valentina Pavel /ApTI valentina.pavel at apti.ro
Tue Jul 7 15:46:05 UTC 2015

Dear At-Large Community Members,

Please find attached ApTI's comment regarding ICANN's WHOIS privacy/proxy
services proposal.

We believe the new policy presents a serious danger to freedom of speech,
privacy and to the rule of law on the Internet and we urge ICANN not to
adopt this proposal.

We are also working on publishing a summary of our comment.

The public comment period is open until *7 Jul 2015 23:59 UTC.
<http://http://www.timeanddate.com/time/aboututc.html>*

Thank you,

Valentina Pavel
Asociația pentru Tehnologie și Internet - ApTI
privacy.apti.ro <http://www.privacy.apti.ro> & apti.ro